The machine is equipped of an input chain conveyer for the advancement of two piles of ? full of bins stacked (one pile in operation and one pile in the storehouse). It is prearranged with a device for the dumping of bins at different height through an adjustment governor regulator by means of a gear motor and by a lifting rack. Damper frame with a cover and with a containing belt that during its rise it allows the product gradual exit contained by a big motorized brush. Upper exit empty bins device with a store roller for two stacked piles. It is equipped of an electrical panel with a timer for pause and work. The machine structure is in steel section, press rolled and carbon painted, with special bicomponent paint performed at furnace.
Bins Dumper at Continuous Cycle Mod.RCC 200 Equipped of a destacker and bins stacker
- Installed power: 13 kW
- Air consumption: 100 NL/min aprox
- Power: 380V 50Hz 3 phases
- Piles of 3 bins with a bins height of 700 mm
- Production: from 8 to 80 bins per hour
- MADE ACCORDING TO EC 89/392/CEE REGOLATIONS
- Length: 6.400 mm aprox
- Width: 2.400 mm aprox
- Height: 4.500 mm aprox.
- Loading height bins: 500 mm
- Unloading height product: 1.600 mm