You are here
The Brushing Machines Mod. SZ8 and SZ-10 complete peeling process by removing all residual peel due to a not perfect spraying of the sodium hydroxide, for example in less accessible parts of the peach like malformations (partridge eye ). Its cylindrical brushes rows of extra synthetic fiber, 8 or 10 depending on the model, have a sense of rotation that allow a better distribution of the fruits in the unit. Moreover, its water pipes allow to wet the entire surface of the brushes. Both models are equipped with a tank for the collection of residues during processing.
SZ-8 and SZ-10 are completely in stainless steel with the exception of supports and gears.
- Production: from 1.000 up to 1.200 halves per min
- Water consumption: from 100 to 120 liters/min.
- Istalled Power: from 1.5 to 2.2 kW
- Made according to Regulations 89/392 CE
- Length: 1.800 mm
- Width: from 1.250 to 1.480 mm
- Height: 1.330 mm
- Feed Height: 1.325 mm
- Descharge Height: 694 mm
- Weight: from 450 to 550 Kg